Your first visit
Your first appointment can seem daunting, but we’ve done this literally thousands of times so we’re here to make it as easy as possible.
What to bring to your first appointment
On the day of your first appointment with the surgeon, bring along:
- Referral letter from your GP
In order to receive a Medicare rebate you must have a referral from a GP or other specialist. If you do not have a valid referral at the time of the appointment, you will have the pay the full consultation fee.
- Medicare or DVA card
- Details of private health insurance
- A list of current medications
- Any relevant scans, x-rays or blood results, or previous doctors letters
- Your patient registration form
At this appointment we’ll discuss your medical history and talk about the options available for surgery.
Find out more
To take that first step, make an appointment or call our staff on (08) 8465 6300 to see one of our surgeons.